Beautiful period villa set in the Sienese hills in the national park of the Montagnola.
The estate comprises the villa padronale, two large guesthouses and 5 other buildings, surrounded by approximately 15 hectares of park land, part of which has been converted into a 10 hole golf course. The villa which dates back to the 1500's, measures approximately 1000 sqm, which offers 14 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom, 3 reception rooms, a lounge bar, kitchen, cellar, reception area and studio.
As with many other historic residences of this period, the villa has its own private chapel, restored in the 80s and measuring approximately 60 sqm, with the possibility of being deconsecrated.
The first guest house is a barn conversion dating back around 20 years. The conversion was based upon the owners desire to create an area where he could cook and entertain friends and other food enthusiasts. The property comprises a spacious professional kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms on the ground floor, and 4 bedrooms with bathroom on the first floor. The property measures approximately 170 sqm.
The second and largest guesthouse has recently been restored and converted into a typical Tuscan farmhouse. The property offers around 600 sqm, and comprises 15 bedrooms each with en-suite facilities, an office, and various service rooms in need of refurbishment to create living areas. The property measures approximately 600 sqm. A separate annex offers laundry facilities and utility rooms.
There are various other barns which could be restored, the largest of which is a stone barn of approximately 150 sqm.
The land surrounding the property is divided into 2.5 ha of forest, 1.5 ha of olive groves and 11 ha of parkland, which includes the golf course, large swimming pool, tennis courts and a soccer pitch, all fully functional.