Luxury Contemporary Villa Concept For Sale - Type 3 - Plot 450.79 Sq.Mtrs - Built Up Area - 202 Sq.Mtrs - 3 Bedroom + Maids - Private Pool - USD780,000 - Located Maricas Hills Next To Lake Guarapine Rio De Janeiro - Full infrastructure in Place - Villa Completion Time frame 18 months from reservation - Fantastic Growth Area with major oil production in the region. Construction related payment terms..
Why invest Rio Hills
Rio Hills Lake and Country Resort is ideally located surrounded by natural beauty with views of mountains, lakes, beaches and the sea.
• Multi-award resort with wealth of facilities and a boutique hotel
• Located in the picturesque Lakes region of Rio de Janeiro
• World renowned Architects
• Less than 5km from planned R$5.4 billion Jacone megaport
• 45 km from the $8.5 billion Petrobras facility
• Excellent re-sale/rental potential with large numbers of executives moving to the area
• Golf Course (lessons available with pga Brazil Professional Instructors)within 5km
• 60 minutes to downtown Rio and International Airport
• Ideally located for those travelling to downtown Rio
• Helipad, executive airport, waterfalls and horse-riding all within close proximity
• Developers and Architects from all corners of the globe are turning to this area in anticipation of the enormous economic expansion
Infrastructure works are now completed. This covers all infrastructure for the Villa condominium (Roads, potable water, sewerage, surface water, electricity and other utilities) including the Front Gate, Security wall, Leisure facilities (spa, Gym facilities, Function room, Swimming pool) and landscaping. All environmental and construction licences are in place. The land is paid for in full and is owned by freehold title deed by the developer free of any lien or debt. Home to the 2014 fifa World Cup and 2016 Olympics, Rio Hills is the ideal investment opportunity.
Rio Hills The Villas
DeFournier & Associados have created four villa designs that can be chosen by the purchaser, allowing them to build their very own dream home or simply, build a property which will match the ever growing property demand of the Brazilian nationals. Each design incorporates Brazilian nouveau architecture with materials sourced both locally and internationally to ensure every buyer gets the location and design required for the best possible vacation home, permanent home or investment opportunity.
Rio Hills The Site & Village
Rio Hills is ideally situated in the Marica’s picturesque hills next to Lake Guarapine in 3.3 million square feet of untouched natural beauty. Equidistant from Rio’s bustling city centre and
its international airport, the residents of Rio Hills will enjoy all of today’s modern amenities within the comfort of their new 100% freehold lakeside home. Unique exit strategies have been designed to incorporate each investors needs with exceptionally high returns on investment forecast. Whatever your investment goals, Rio Hills has an ideal solution for you.
Rio Hills residents have secured access to their own private pier located on the lake and only 200 meters from the heart of the resort. Guests and residents can moor their own boats or have fun participating in a host of water sport activities from jet skiing to fishing. The observation deck boasts spectacular views of the tranquil waters of Lake Guarapine making it an ideal spot for photography enthusiasts, bird watchers or those who just want to sit in the sun and enjoy the unspoiled peace of nature at its finest.
With volleyball and soccer as some the country’s national pastimes, sports and outdoor living are a big part of everyday life in Brazil. At Rio Hills’ Leisure Bay, residents and guests of the resort can enjoy numerous activities using the leisure facilities provided at their own private lakefront beach. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool, walking paths and jet ski hire, all set with a backdrop of a beautiful mountain range and all within walking distance of their luxury homes.
The heart of Rio Hills Resort is the luxury planned hotel, located towards the edge of the site overlooking the lake and mountain backdrop. Stunning greenery and blue waters make an excellent view from each room, which are nestled throughout the landscaped themed gardens of the hotel. Within the hotel grounds are the ultimate facilities, which will attract visitors and residents from
miles around. A luxury spa with various treatment and massage therapies is situated in a freestanding building alongside the gymnasium and cabana bar, which in turn open up onto the swimming pool and Jacuzzi area. Room service, amenities, incredible views, and ideally located just outside of Rio De Janeiro, the Rio Hills Hotel is positioned to flourish.
Retail At Rio Hills
Souvenir shops, mini markets, cafes, bars, as well as restaurants and concierge facilities are all available to the privileged residents and guests at Rio Hills. A management office is located within the grounds to assist all owners with every aspect of their stay, including car hire, airport transfers, local information and tickets to local events. The office will also offer property management to assist
residents in renting out their homes should they wish to do so.
Club House Spa
Rio Hills Wellness Spa is located within the grounds of the planned hotel. The wellness spa offers various different treatments and is the place to wind down after a day out to the heart of Rio city, or to start the day before the pool bars open. The wellness spa offers treatments and massages using the theme of nature’s four elements, from the hot fire stones, to the water and oxygen scrubs. Leave feeling revitalized and rejuvenated, ready to enjoy all that Rio Hills has to offer.
• 20% On Reservation of Villa
• 20% Payable on completion of foundation
• 20% Payable On Completion of structure
• 30% Payable On Completion of Core
• 10% Payable on Key 18 Months From Reservation
• Not Exceeding 5% Of Villa Price (This includes legal fees, title registration Costs and transfer)
Brazil was awarded investment grade status in 2008 by Moody’s and Standard & Poor which have positioned the country on a foreign investment fast track attracting billions of dollars of foreign investment dollars every year. A stable economy, falling interest rates and rising tourism are just some of the factors that are attracting a growing number of investors to Brazil.
• Ranks ahead of its ‘bric’ counterparts
• Russia and India in transparency terms
• World’s sixth largest economy
• Population of over 190 million
• 7 million housing shortage
• Will produce more than 6 million barrels of oil per day by 2020
• Over 300 new passenger aircraft to cope with growth of tourism in the next 20 years
• 2014 fifa World Cup
• 2016 Olympic Games
Both events will further raise Rio’s international profile, increase foreign investment and boost tourism. €13 billion investments on infrastructure and facilities are planned ahead of the World Cup alone.
The climate is sunny and warm and attracts Europeans, Americans and Brazilians across all seasons
Why Invest Brazil
• Economic growth far outpacing the us and Western Europe
• Economy created 1.94 million jobs in 2011 alone
• Abundant in minerals and natural resources
• World’s ninth largest oil producer 6th largest global economy overtaking the UK in 2011
• Foreign exchange reserves surging to $355 billion in 2012,6th highest in the world
• More than $1.5 trillion and $54.1 Billion of investments by 2016
Rio De Janeiro
• A Global investment hotspot
• One of the world’s most beautiful cities and a major tourist destination
• Annual Carnival is famous globally and it attracts visitors from around the world
• Largest oil find in the Western Hemisphere off the coast of Rio
• 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games
• Witnessing unprecedented investment both from public and private sectors.
• Real estate prices steadily rising, currently around 20% per annum
• Third most populous state, with 15.9 million inhabitants
• Huge population surge over last ten years creating housing demand
• Unemployment steadily declining and currently stands at 5%
• The state of Rio accounts for 25% of the Foreign Direct Investment in Brazil
• State of Rio de Janeiro expects usd 102 billion in infrastructure projects between 2012-16
Contact us now for full details on these luxury villas.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Starhill Realty LTD. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Starhill Realty LTD for full details and further information.