3 bed villa for sale
£862,197 (€995,000 (€440/sq. ft) )
St. George, Sea Caves, Paphos, Cyprus
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9582 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- On street/residents parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Title Deed
- Irrigation System
- Storage Room
- Satellite Dish
This is an Exclusive Residence which was Custom Build for the owners. It's located in a very quiet area of Agios Georgios (St. George), surrounded by greenery and fruit trees. The plot is very large and has an extent of 2,714 square meters and it has nice landscaped gardens and it's maintenance free. The property is also of a large size at 210 square meters of covered areas.
The Bungalow is very well constructed and luxurious. The design of the property makes it a very comfortable house to live in. All rooms have views of the large Swimming Pool, the landscaped gardens and the Sea. The entrance to the house is impressive with a nice covered entrance porch. To the left of the house there is a large covered double parking area.The villa features a large open plan living dining area and a spacious separate kitchen fully fitted with quality fixtures and fittings. Nearer to the living dining area there is a large double bedroom for quests. Outside the living dining area there is a very large covered veranda and then a big uncovered veranda with the Salt Water Swimming Pool, The Jacuzzi and the Barbecue areas. The sea and mountain views from all outside sitting and relaxing areas are beautiful. On the other side of the living dining area there are 2 more double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Below the Jacuzzi area there are 2 rooms which are now used as a workshop. These can be very easily converted into a studio flat if there is a need. There are lots of sitting and relaxing areas around the landscaped gardens and the verandas of the property. The villa has it's own water from a well in the garden.
The distance to Coral Bay beaches and facilities is 10 minutes drive and to St. George harbor is 5 minutes drive. Pafos is 15 minutes away and Peyia square 10 minutes.
We have listed below just some of the reasons why you should choose D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase in Cyprus:
• We are registered and License Estate agents in Cyprus with offices in Kato Pafos, Pano Paphos and Coral Bay. Please note that it is illegal for non licence agents to sell properties and most importantly you are not insured if you purchased or sell through a non licensed agent in Cyprus. Please ask to see their license number.
• We provide all our clients with excellent personal service . From your first contact with West Coast Cyprus you will be assigned to a specific consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
• Our team speaks English, Greek, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Chinese speakers, so language will never be an issue.
• We carefully select the best properties in the market that will achieve best value for money for you.
• We have the largest selection of properties in Paphos, Limassol and Polis, Our promise to you is that we will find your dream property.
• We promise that we will answer all your questions and providing you with anything you may request, for example: Legal advice for sellers and buyers, tax clearance, permanent residence for non EU citizens, money transfers out and within Cyprus, assisting in organising insurance, electricity and water, furniture and schools if you need them. Please feel free to ask us we are here to help!
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.