3 bed villa for sale
Interested in this property?
Call 01202 060536 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
3 Bed Villas are the ultimate Double Three Villas & Spa luxury experience. Arced around a private garden, complete with soothing water features and stone pathways, the main living area includes a large dining room, full kitchen and wet bar ideal for unforgettable entertaining.
A master bedroom branches immediately off the living area, while extensive raised terraces wrap around two more bedrooms each with ensuite. The sweeping terrace and lap pool enhance the villa's social ambiance, and grant an opportunity for lazy day respite.
All construction, material and workmanship will be in accordance with the standards and regulations prescribed by the Local< Authority and National Building Regulations.
General Unit Specifications
Internal sqm 217.5
External sqm 144.5
Total Area 380
1. General Substructure: Foundations: As per Engineers design and specifications. The Developer reserves the right to adjust levels on site to obviate undue plinth heights.
2. Superstructure: Concrete structure as per Engineers design and specification.
3. Masonry: External walls: 200mm block concrete walls Internal walls: 150 mm concrete walls Lintels: Pre-cast lintels or other as per Engineers specification.
4. External & Internal Finishes: External Walls : External rendering in cement and sand as per Engineers Specification with sponge textured finish as per Architects Specification. Internal walls: Internal plaster with rhinolite or rough textured finish as Architects specification.
5. Floor Slabs: Internal floors: Reinforced concrete as per Architects and Engineers Specification.
6. Structure: Roof: Reinforced concrete as per Engineers specification, to be Waterproofed with Sika, finished with slate as per Architects specification. Ceilings: Concrete ceilings, skimmed with 1 coat of and part in false ceiling with gypsum board.
7. Carpentry and Joinery: Windows: Full height powder - coated Aluminium sliding doors, with Sidelights to main elevation, as depicted on plans. Powder - coated Aluminium windows throughout.
Hinges: Easy clean.
External Door Frames: Aluminium, as above and hardwood timber.
Internal Door Frames: Hardwood Timber.
8. Glazing: Clear float glass generally with obscure glazing to Bathroom windows.
9. Ironmongery: Aluminium Sliding Doors: Standard latches as per supplier
Detail: All door handles to be 900mm above finished floor level. Internal: Chrome finish as per Architects specification.
10. Plumbing: Water Heaters: 1 X 300 litre High Pressure to each unit Dishwasher: Cold supply and waste in kitchen. Washing Machine: Cold supply and waste in kitchen. Plumbing installation: All water pipes in copper and as per Service Engineers Specification.
Waste: All waste system to be connected to main sewer line as per Service Engineers drawings
11. Electrical: Type: 3-phase power provided. Conduit to all walls and slabs twin and earth in conduits in accordance with relevant regulations.
Distribution board: One per unit with cover Generator: 100KVA standby generator with automatic change over. Air Conditioning: Split unit system to all bedrooms with provision for living and dining area. Telephone points: One each in living area and all bedrooms. TV points: One each in living area and all bedrooms. Intercom: Videophone entry system with 1 handset per unit to be positioned in kitchen. Remote controls: 2 per Villa TV system: Individually connected
12. Paintings: External paint: 1 coat primer and 2 coats emulsion paint of Dulux range.
Internal paint: Paints of Dulux range to be applied to the manufacturers specification.
13. External works: Landscaping: To be as per landscape architects design Boundary wall: To be 2m high minimum to be specified as per architects design.
External lightings: To be as per architects specification. Entrance: Gate to be as per architects design with electric motor and Pathways in paving blocks.
Please quote ref: 2542
For more information about this property, please contact
Wayne Walker Property Consultants Ltd, BH8 on 01202 060536 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wayne Walker Property Consultants Ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wayne Walker Property Consultants Ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.