6 bed villa for sale
£2,795,568 (€3,200,000 (€457/sq. ft) )
Trimiklini, Limassol, Cyprus
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 8381 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Private garden
- Double garage
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Wood floors
A stunning and unique superb luxury recently-built villa set on a very exclusive estate of approximately 3000sqm with a panoramic breathtaking view of Troodos Forest Mountain, located in the rural area of a lovely village distinguishing for its lovely and healthy climate which is situated approximately 20 minutes from Limassol, 10 minutes from Troodos Mountain and 1 hour and 10 minutes from Nicosia.
This outstanding stone-built villa of approximately 450sqm living area is splendidly decorated and comprises at garden level : Hall entrance, space for cloak room, quest bathroom, a space of 100sqm used for 2 formal sitting rooms and a formal dining room, 3 bedrooms en-suite, an American open-plan fully equipped kitchen with modern electric appliances leading to a spacious family dining and sitting room of 80sqm with bar and a huge stone-built fire place. Both family and formal sitting rooms open onto the large lounging covered terrace of about 100sqm which comprises of two outdoor sitting rooms and an outdoor dining room. On the garden level next to the kitchen there is a big utility/storage room connected with a covered double garage of approximately 50sqm. Next to the kitchen a lovely staircase leads to an astonishing master suite with 2 separate cloack rooms, shower and Jacuzzi room and a separate open plan space used for fitness or study room.
The beautiful recently landscaped garden with olive, pine and forest trees leads to a lovely overflow pool surrounded by exclusive solid natural irokko deck and exclusive antique travertine marble. The covered barbecue area of 100sqm comprises an outdoor dining and sitting room, summer kitchen with granite (black leather style) worktops and separate shower/changing room and toilet room.
An outdoor stone built staircase next to the barbecue area leads to a separate building of 110sqm comprising of a cave, big furniture storage room, pool maintenance room and 2 separate quest studios one of which can be used as maids/caretaker room for 2 persons. Both studios include big wardrobe, kitchenette, bathroom and toilet.
Features & Facilities:
• Situated in the rural and very quiet area surrounded with pine and almond trees and vineyards, with an astonishing panoramic view of Troodos Forest. (the village has full amenities such as fresh fruit and vegetable market, supermarket including meat and fish market opened 7 days per week, restaurants, coffee shops, pharmacy, hairdressing saloon, petrol station, church, elementary school, private institute)
• Fully furnished and decorated (indoors and outdoors) with excellent quality and known brand names
• Under-floor Central heating (with gas)
• Air condition (provision only since it is not necessary due to climate conditions)
• 2 Solar panels for hot water ( 1 for the main house and 1 for the 2 studios and summer Kitchen)
• Shower Room (6)
• Jacuzzi (in the master suite)
• Maids/caretakers studio for 2 persons
• Guest Studio
• Guest Room
• Guest WC - Separate
• Utility room
• Kitchen – hand made solid chestnut wood with antique Italian tiles on the worktop
• Study or Fitness Space
• Entrance/cloak Hall
• Family dining room
• Family sitting room
• Formal lounge room (for 2 sitting sets)
• Formal dining room
• Private overflow pool with automatic solar and safety cover (dimensions 15m x 6m and 90cm-240cm depth) and jacuzzi for 4 persons
• Pool maintenance room
• Barbecue/summer kitchen area
• Pool bar area with massif solid irokko wood on the top
• Outdoor shower changing room
• Outdoor wc
• Outdoor dining areas (2)
• Outdoor sitting areas (3)
• Landscaped garden
• Court Yard
• Garage 50sqm (covered with central heating for 2 cars and 2 very big walldrobes)
• Open garage for another 4 cars
• Entrance Patio
• Furniture storage room
• Full automatic irrigation system
• 20 tones water tank for the garden
• 2,4 high electric gating with remote-control
• Audio at the entrance of the property with provision for video
• Outdoors provision for audio/video/projector/tv
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Chris Michael Estates, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Chris Michael Estates for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.