3 bed villa for sale
£483,187 (€549,995 (€204/sq. ft) )
Albufeira, Albufeira, Portugal
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Parking: Parking outdoors, Driveway, Entrance Hall
- Living room: Partly Furnished
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Other rooms: Basement, Storage
- Bedroom: Partly Furnished, Fitted Wardrobe
- Heating-air conditioning: Fireplace, ac
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Solar (Water), Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Borehole, Mains electric, Septic tank
- Windows: Manual Shutters/Blinds, Double glazing
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Saltwater, Fibre glass, Shower, Lighting
- Garden: Landscaped, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Trees, Lighting, bbq
- Exterior: Stables, Paddock
- Views: Sea View, Country-side View, Panoramic View
This wonderful villa is located just 3 km to the coast in a peaceful countryside setting close to Albufeira with no through traffic at the end of a country road. Being in an elevated position it has fantastic views across the unspoilt countryside to the ocean.
The villa is set on two levels with all the living space on the upper floor. The lower floor has a garage and useful basement storage room which could be converted into a guest annex. Through the front door is a welcoming entrance hall leading to all rooms. The bright lounge-dining room has four windows filling the room with natural light, three of these windows are French doors leading onto a balcony with stunning views to the sea. There is a lovely feature brick fireplace with a wood burning “Fogo Montana” for cosy winter months. The charming country style kitchen is fully fitted with all built in appliances and has room for a dining table. The elegant master bedroom has French doors and a terrace with sea views, a deluxe en-suite bathroom and a new walk in shower. The other two bedrooms are spacious with all three having fitted wardrobes and inverter air conditioning units.
To the side of the villa is a sheltered kidney shaped pool with shower room and an outdoor kitchen with built in barbecue and bar perfect for entertaining on summer evenings.
Surrounding the villa are stepped rockeries for easy to maintain gardens, some lawn area and a paddock with stables. The driveway has been recently laid with parking for 8+ cars and an easy turnaround.
This perfect home has been built to high standards with new double glazed windows and solar panels for hot water giving it low running costs and a B- energy rating certificate. This is a very homely villa perfect for relocation to the sunny south of Europe.
Energy Certificate: B-
Double glazing, shutters, air conditioning, solar panels for hot water with 300 litre tank, borehole with 5000 litre water cistern, private illuminated salt water pool, outdoor kitchen with barbecue and bar, stables, paddock, wood burning fireplace, internet/phoneline, satellite T.V., garage, storage room, auto-irrigation, fully fenced plot.
Distance to Beach: 3km
Distance to Golf: 3.5km
Property Ref: S5054
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.