4 bed villa for sale
£1,294,395 (€1,500,000 (€279/sq. ft) )
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Access: Electric Gates
- Parking: Parking outdoors, Entrance Hall
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted, Laundry, Utility
- Other rooms: Storage, Games/TV Room
- Bedroom: Fitted Wardrobe, Dressing Area
- Bathroom: Guest Toilet
- Heating-air conditioning: Fireplace, ac
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Alarm System, Intercom, Safe, Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Borehole, Mains electric, Septic tank
- Windows: Wooden Shutters, Manual Shutters/Blinds, Fly Screens, Security Grills
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Lighting
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Lighting, Pond
- Exterior: Annex/Guest Accommodation, Courtyard
- Views: Country-side View
This majestic house is set in extensive grounds incorporating a manicured garden with mature trees and hedges for total privacy. Built in 2000 but designed to resemble an older stately manor house with high ceilings and a reception room complete with open fire, this property certainly achieves that image without the usual construction complications an older building would have.
The grounds are accessed through high imposing automated gates and a curving driveway takes you around to the front of the property with tall conifers, ornamental hedges and topiary shrubs.
Through the front door a splendid reception room greets you with warm terracotta colour floor tiles and an open fireplace. This room leads off in two directions taking you to the East or West wing and has double doors opening into the formal lounge with a classical feature fireplace and French doors taking you to the terrace, gardens and pool. The West wing has a long hallway leading to the immaculate fully fitted kitchen with seating area and picture window overlooking the pretty gardens, perfect for breakfast.
Across the hall from the kitchen is a grandiose dining room with seating for 8 people and windows with views over the grounds, perfect for entertaining dinner parties. On this wing are two glorious guest bedrooms with air conditioning and French doors to the pool, one with en-suite bathroom, and a wonderful guest bathroom and separate w.C. Decorated with hand painted tiles. On the East wing is the superb master bedroom with walk in dressing area and bathroom with roll top bath tub and enormous walk in shower. There is another bedroom currently being used as a TV room with French doors to the terraces.
In the grounds of this wonderful home is a 14 x 5 meter pool set at the same level as the property, an extensive covered terrace area and a guest 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage with courtyard.
Energy Certificate: E
Air conditioning, 14 x 5 meter illuminated pool, guest cottage, 2 x open fireplace, fully fitted kitchen, alarm, safe, satellite TV, internet/phoneline, borehole, automatic entrance gates, fully walled and fenced plot.
Distance to Beach: 5.5km
Distance to Golf: 2.5km
Property Ref: S5048
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.