4 bed country house for sale
£773,252 (€890,000 (€181/sq. ft) )
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Pool: 6x4m, Above ground
- Parking: Driveway, Parking outdoors
- Heating-cooling system: Wafer Heater
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV
- Garden: Natural, Trees, Lighting, Walled
- Exterior: Annex/Guest Accommodation
- Views: Country-side View
- Old traditional farmhouse with ruin, building permission and plans for Reconstruction of the ruin with 475m2 of living area
- Beautiful 1 bedroom “gingerbread” style guest house
- 8.5 hectares of land with fruit trees, small river and river bank and private Lake
Rare opportunity to purchase a real piece of history. This beautiful old quinta is a ruin set on 8.5 hectares is amazingly a short walk into the historic town of Silves - although you feel you are miles from anywhere.
The land is nearly all flat and would make perfect grazing for horses, with streams, springs and 2 lakes the land is nearly always green and it has a small river frontage.
There is beautiful little guest house built out of the local stone that's was also used for the castle. The property also has a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with an open plan lounge diner with wooden ceilings and kitchen, this has fantastic ancient stone terraces with old wells and a water tank that is now a swimming pool.
The old farm had a plan for a hotel or guest house and the owner still has these available if required. The property has long driveways all the way round with tall cypress trees on either side lending a Tuscan feel. There are some beautiful old stone features like the bridge and wells that give this property and ancient charm. With hundreds of ancient trees and oleander lined walkways this is a stunning plot.
The ruin is in need of a rebuild but it has lots of potential.
Energy Certificate: F
8.5 hectares of flat fields and orchards, small river frontage, beautiful lake, Roman bridge, rivers and canal water throughout, possibility to purchase a further 3 hectares direct frontage to Arade river, Ancient Nora (Old wells) in house courtyard, swimming pool made from old water deposit.
Distance to Beach: 15km
Distance to Golf: 4km
Property Ref: S2442
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.