3 bed villa for sale
£575,103 (€660,000 (€344/sq. ft) )
Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Portugal
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Access: Electric Gates
- Parking: Garage, Entrance Hall
- Living room: Partly Furnished
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Other rooms: Storage
- Bedroom: Partly Furnished, Fitted Wardrobe
- Heating-cooling system: Fireplace
- Equipment: Solar (Water), Alarm System, Intercom, Safe, Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Mains water, Mains electric, Septic tank
- Windows: Manual Shutters/Blinds, Fly Screens, Double glazing
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Heated, Saltwater, Shower, Lighting, Manual cover
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Lighting
- Exterior: Courtyard, Roof Terrace
- Views: Sea View, Panoramic View
Located in a sought after area, this villa has amazing sea views and is set in a tranquil development just a short drive into Carvoeiro, with it's many restaurants, bars and beaches. This property would make an ideal home in the sun, or rental villa for summer vacations.
The property comprises of two “wings” East and South. Entering the front door are the hallways leading off in those directions. To the South is a fully fitted kitchen with pantry and it's own entrance to the gardens. Through another doorway is a large bright and spacious lounge/ dining room. This area has many patio doors giving lots of light but still has a warm, comfortable feel. These patio doors open onto a wraparound terrace, gardens and pool. Along this hallway are patio doors leading into an enclosed courtyard with a built in barbeque perfect for all fresco dining. On the East wing are the 3 bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, the main bathroom, guest bathroom and storage room. The master bedroom has patio doors leading directly to the pool, which is enclosed enough to be totally private and sheltered. The floors throughout the villa are a light colored marble, the windows and many patio doors are double glazed and secure.
From the pool area are steps up to the roof terrace with panoramic sea views. The gardens are well maintained with manicured lawns, established shrubs, auto irrigation and even a rose garden. The whole property is surrounded by a high manicured hedge giving total privacy. There is a garage and ample parking through the automatic entrance gate.
Energy Certificate: C
Solar, 9 x 5 m heated pool with cover, air-conditioning, fireplace, double glazing, fly screens, fully fitted kitchen, pantry, fitted wardrobes, storage, garage, automatic entrance
Distance to Coast: 0.5km
Distance to Golf: 2km
Property Ref: S1889
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.