2 bed country house for sale
£320,184 (€370,000 (€219/sq. ft) )
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Access: Country Road
- Parking: Driveway, Parking outdoors
- Living room: Fully Furnished, High Ceiling
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Open plan, Laundry, Utility
- Other rooms: Storage
- Bedroom: Fully Furnished
- Heating-cooling system: Gas central heating, Under floor heating, Fireplace
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Solar (Water), Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Septic tank, Borehole, Mains electric
- Windows: Wooden Shutters, Fly Screens, Double glazing
- Garden: Private, Natural, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Lighting, Pond, bbq
- Exterior: Paddock, Outbuilding
- Views: Panoramic View, Country-side View, Garden View
- Stunning rural location
- Perfect for equestrian and nature lovers
- Part Renovated
This beautiful and very large piece of countryside is so peaceful - only birdsong and breeze. Just eight minutes’ drive to the town of Rogil and its two stunning beaches and 15 minutes to Aljezur with all amenities including a great fish market.
The two bedroom, two bathroom house is part renovated and economic to run having three wood burning fires, central heating, underfloor heating in half of the renovated apartment, solar water heating, double glazed windows and wooden shutters. There is scope to further renovate and possibly to extend. There is a large shady terrace, outbuildings and storage, even a traditional bread oven, good for pizzas and barbecues too!
The land comprises several flat green paddocks, perfect for horses, many hidden and sheltered areas with trees, part agricultural with fertile soil and many fruit trees, two large lakes (one with big carp) and a lawn and planted garden. Amazing walks and beautiful vistas are all around and an abundance of water - which never runs dry and enables the paddocks to be green throughout the year.
There is a borehole and water holding tanks, one of which is large enough to be used as a swimming pool.
Important: This property is located on the Costa Vicentina which is protected. To make any type of rural project - it may be possible, but it will be complicated.
Energy Certificate: B-
Solar hot water
Central heating radiators
3 x Log burners
Partial underfloor heating
Double glazed windows
External wooden shutters
bbq and pizza oven
Distance to Amenities: 6km
Distance to Beach: 8km
Distance to Aljezur: 13km
Property Ref: S1951
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.