4 bed villa for sale
£1,680,042 (€1,950,000 (€469/sq. ft) )
Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Portugal
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Access: Electric Gates
- Parking: Garage, Driveway
- Living room: Partly Furnished
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Other rooms: Storage, Office/Study, Sauna
- Bedroom: Partly Furnished, Fitted Wardrobe
- Heating-cooling system: Oil central heating
- Equipment: Solar (Water), Alarm System
- Water-electricity-drainage: Mains water, Borehole, Mains electric, Septic tank
- Windows: Fly Screens, Security Grills
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Shower, Lighting
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Lighting, bbq
- Exterior: Annex/Guest Accommodation, Courtyard
- Views: Sea View, Country-side View
- Serious offers will be considered.
- Year of construction 2001
- 386 sqm living area
- 5000 sqm of land
This unique magnificent villa is set in a quiet road but close to shops and restaurants in west Carvoeiro.
The property sits in the centre of its 5000m² plot and has fabulous views to the coast and surrounding areas.
With 2 entrances, the main entrance has electric gates to a calçada driveway and a double garage, the courtyard to the swimming pool is through large impressive gates, giving total privacy to the pool and surrounding terraces.
The main entrance is a drive above the garage and has impressive doors leading to a baroque hallway. There is an open plan dining room/office and lounge with full patio doors to a large terrace with fabulous ocean views. There are 2 spacious en-suite bedrooms on this floor and one with a fireplace in the bedroom. Also on this level is an ornate staircase leading to the impressive opulent tower room with truly amazing views across the coastline.
The ground floor consists of a lounge/library, large bright dining room, useful study or third bedroom with bathroom and a rustic style kitchen all with access to the extensive pool area.
A separate self- contained guest quarter with a light large bedroom, attractive rustic lounge, bathroom, kitchen and sauna. The gardens are landscaped and have plenty of mature trees and shrubs
The enormous pool is surrounded by an illuminated water fall and stunning sculptures. There is a pretty barbecue area and outside storage.
Energy Certificate: B-
This amazing property also has; oil central heating, borehole and mains water, 2 large cisterns, solar system, security system and intercom, library, garage, plenty of storage room and the potential to increase the living space in the house.
Distance to Beach: 0.5km to 2.3km
Distance to Golf: 3km
Distance to School: 3km
Property Ref: S2467
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.