6 bed villa for sale
£516,714 (€595,000 (€171/sq. ft) )
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Parking: Double garage, Driveway, Entrance Hall
- Living room: Partly Furnished, Wooden Floor
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted, Laundry, Utility
- Other rooms: Storage, Games/TV Room
- Bedroom: Partly Furnished, Fitted Wardrobe
- Heating-air conditioning: Gas central heating, Fireplace, Gas
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Solar (Water), Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Well, Mains electric, Septic tank
- Windows: Manual Shutters/Blinds, Double glazing
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Private, Heated, Saltwater, Shower, Manual cover
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Natural, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Trees, bbq
- Views: Sea View, Country-side View
This charming villa has been recently renovated. It is nestled in the foothills of Monchique and although there are neighbours it is very private. Access is easy on a good tarmac road.
It’s set amongst cork oaks and fruit trees in a well stocked and peaceful garden with grassy areas on irrigated terraced ground.
The house comprises a spacious and airy living area, five double bedrooms and a single, a good sized separate dining room and a spacious and well equipped modern kitchen and breakfast room as well as a large utility room. There is a family bathroom and three en-suites one of which presents a jacuzzi bath for ultimate relaxation. The main rooms open via patio doors onto a huge verandah with magnificent views over the country to the sea in the distance or onto a lovely shady covered verandah giving direct access to the garden and pool terraces.
The house has lots of fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards. The central heating and hot water are serviced by a gas boiler and a wood burning back boiler. There are two magnificent fireplaces built from Monchique granite and housing woodburners. Ceiling fans in some rooms and air conditioning in others.
Outside on split level terraces there is the heated saltwater pool with a bar adjacent. A place to entertain and socialise. Also for ultimate luxury a six person jacuzzi is included. There are various outbuildings, a wood store, water storage tanks for house and irrigation along with a well which provides spa quality water. The double garage has automatic doors and there is ample parking space too.
This property would make a super family home with a B&B option or could be an excellent holiday rental opportunity.
Energy Certificate: A
Fitted kitchen, double garage with automatic doors, heated saltwater pool, workshop, woodstore, jacuzzi, water storage tanks, own well, mains electricity, gas boiler, two log burners, double glazed windows with shutters, solar, sat TV, internet.
Distance to Beach: 20km
Distance to Golf: 15km
Property Ref: S1908
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.