3 bed villa for sale
£458,642 (€530,000 (€197/sq. ft) )
Mexilhoeira Grande, Portimão, Portugal
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Parking: Garage, Parking outdoors, Driveway, Carport, Entrance Hall
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted, Laundry, Utility
- Other rooms: Storage
- Bedroom: Fitted Wardrobe, Dressing Area
- Bathroom: Guest Toilet
- Heating-cooling system: Gas central heating, Fireplace
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Solar (Water), Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Borehole, Mains electric, Gas tank, Septic tank
- Windows: Manual Shutters/Blinds, Fly Screens, Double glazing
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Heated, Shower, Manual cover
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Natural, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Lighting, bbq
- Views: Country-side View, Panoramic View
Superbly located close to the Alvor bird sanctuary, only 1km to the wetlands and a small pretty beach, this really is a nature lover’s delight.
The property has a long driveway, beautifully landscaped gardens with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. There is a carport, single car garage, plus ample space for extra parking.
As you enter the good sized entrance hall, situated on the left side is a guest cloakroom. Continuing along the hallway there are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and large en-suite shower rooms. One bedroom has garden views and the other bedroom has patio doors to the terraces. The open plan living and dining room has a ‘Fogo Montanha’ log-burner and large patio doors lead to the terrace and watching the stunning sunsets. From the open plan living space, through an archway, is a fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and a pantry/storage cupboard. The kitchen is also accessible from the front of the villa where there is a covered dining area – a perfect place to have breakfast and see the sunrise.
On the first floor is the master suite and floor to ceiling fully fitted wardrobes are on the landing. The en-suite bathroom is a generous size, having both a large bath and walk-in shower. Spectacular views of the countryside can be appreciated from the 8x6m private terrace/balcony.
Alongside the garage on the lower ground floor level is another room, which could be utilized as an office or possibly a bedroom and there is a storage/log room.
This property keeps on giving, as beside the 12x5m heated swimming pool is a covered area to escape the blazing sun and a huge bbq area for entertaining.
If you would like extra privacy, also available adjacent to this property is another plot of land for agriculture or to keep animals. The plot measures 5920m2 and is for sale at 75,000€. The property can be sold with or without this extra investment.
Energy Certificate: E
Gas central heating throughout
12x5m swimming pool
Solar for hot water
Water filtration system – no water bills
Water: Borehole & Cistern
Water drainage: Septic tank into soak away system
Distance to Beach: 1km
Distance to Golf: 5km
Distance to School: 6kmProperty Ref:
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.