4 bed villa for sale
£455,924 (€525,000 (€202/sq. ft) )
Monchique, Monchique, Portugal
Interested in this property?
Call 0330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Parking: Parking outdoors, Entrance Hall
- Living room: Partly Furnished
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted, Open Plan, Laundry, Utility
- Other rooms: Storage
- Bedroom: Partly Furnished, Fitted Wardrobe
- Heating-cooling system: Fireplace, Electric heaters
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Solar (Water), Alarm System, Safe, Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Mains water, Mains electric, Mains drainage
- Windows: Fly Screens, Double glazing
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Heated, Manual cover
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Natural, Fenced, Lighting, bbq, Trees
- Views: Sea View, Country-side View, Mountain View
Recently renovated, this villa is well laid out and in tip top condition. Set in a Mediterranean garden designed to use as little water as possible in the hot summer months it has views down to the Atlantic ocean and to the mountain behind.
Through the entrance there are two en-suite bedrooms on one side and the large open living/lounge area on the other. This leads to a dining room with patio doors to further Al-fresco dining. All of this is beautifully heated in winter by a very large 'Fogo Montanha' wood burner. There is a further smaller bedroom and guest bathroom and a fabulously situated en-suite bedroom with patio doors directly to the swimming pool!
The quality fitted kitchen and breakfast area is modern and thoughtfully planned with lots of light, it’s own entrance and with a huge utility room adjacent.
And on top of all of this there is a great little snug with it’s own 'Villager' wood burner for television and cosy evenings.
The swimming pool is solar heated and is surrounded by a very pretty terrace with views all around and the whole property is fenced and extremely private having only one set of neighbours at a distance.
The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, there are electric wall heaters throughout, the master en-suite bathroom has underfloor heating, the water is solar heated for most of the year, there is a large loft space for storage or possible adaptation for other use, ample parking behind the house and access is easy.
This would be a super family home in a tranquil environment but has also been prepared for an al (tourism) license so could be a good holiday rental investment. It is only a stone's throw away from the beautiful spa hamlet of Caldas and five minutes drive to Monchique which has absolutely all amenities.
Energy Certificate: D
5x10m solar heated pool
Underfloor heating in master bathroom
water and drainage
solar hot water
2 log burners
electric wall heaters throughout, internet, alarm, safe, outdoor lighting
part double glazed
Distance to Beach: 25km
Distance to Golf: 20km
Distance to School: 5km
Property Ref: S1944
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.