Property history of 10 Dundonald Crescent, Auchengate, Irvine KA11 5AX,
Previously listed for sale on
- 3 bed semi-detached house
- Well presented Semi Detached Villa
- Open plan lounge to dining room
- Modern refitted kitchen & utility room
- Three bedrooms & family bathroom
Well presented semi detached villa.
Lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. GCH, dg and gardens.
Well-proportioned semi detached villa offering family accommodation over 2 levels.
The property is brought to the market in great internal order and extends to: Entrance porch, hallway with storage, bright dual aspect lounge which is open plan to the dining room, modern refitted kitchen, utility room, 3 well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and external wc.
Further features include a system of gas central heating, double-glazing and gardens to the front and rear. There is also resident's parking.
The property is situated between Barassie and Gailes, just off the A78. This offers great access to destinations slightly further a field such as Kilmarnock, Irvine and Glasgow. This provides great access for all day-to-day requirements.
Viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 4" to rear of chimney breast ( 4.80m x 3.45m to rear of chimney breast )
Dining Room 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' 6" max points ( 4.78m x 3.51m max points )
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 7" max points ( 3.66m x 2.92m max points )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 6" over bath ( 1.75m x 1.68m over bath )
From Monkton, proceed along the A78 towards Irvine. At the Meadowhead roundabout, take the 1st exit. Take the 2nd turn on the right hand side into Dundonald Crescent. Number 10 can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
See details for 10 Dundonald Crescent, Auchengate, Irvine KA11 5AX when it was last marketed: