* victorian terrace * two bedrooms * 14' lounge * 13' separate family room * 11' kitchen/ diner room * large family bathroom * front & rear gardens * parking at rear * character features
A Victorian terraced house located close to Romsey Town Centre. The property comprises two bedrooms, a large family four suite bathroom, lounge, kitchen/ diner and a family room. The home boasts many original features including bricked chimney breasts, ceiling roses and floor boards. The current vendors have also undertaken some works in the kitchen to offer brand new wall and base units and stainless steel chimney style flume and spalsh-back. Externally the property offers a south facing aspect rear garden and parking for approx 2 vehicles.
Door to front aspect, radiator, dado rail, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 14' 5" Into Bay x 10' 10" Max ( 4.39m Into Bay x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place with mantle over inset into brick chimney breast, radiator, television point, telephone point, ceiling rose.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 11' 7" Max x 11' 8" ( 3.53m Max x 3.56m )
Beech work surfaces over and single bowl butler sink inset. Partially tiled, space for cooker, cooker point, stainless steel splashback and cooker hood, space for plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, pantry housing gas and electric meters, radiator, stone flooring. Window to rear aspect, archway to family room.
Family Room 13' x 8' 7" Max ( 3.96m x 2.62m Max )
Window to side aspect, double doors to rear garden, radiator, brick chimney breast, TV point, cupboard housing Worcester boiler, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from hallway, access to loft with light.
Bedroom One 14' 3" Max x 14' 3" Into Bay ( 4.34m Max x 4.34m Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 2" Max ( 3.56m x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, decorative feature fire place.
Bathroom 13' 1" x 8' 7" Max ( 3.99m x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Four piece bathroom suite comprising free standing claw footed bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, period wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point with light, radiator, brick chimney breast, access to loft.
Path leading to front door, shingle bedding with various shrubs, low level brick wall.
Garden shed, stepping stone path to rear gated access, hedge and fence borders, raised patio area, lawn area. Parking to rear for approx two vehicles.
On Foot - From our offices in The Hundred turn right and proceed along The Hundred and into Winchester Road. The property can be located on the right hand side, just past Alma Road.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.