We are delighted to offer to the market this stunning three bedroomed extended semi-detached property situated within a highly sought after residential area. Located in a cul-de-sac position and close to local amenities and transport links. Internal viewing is highly recommended.Description
We are delighted to offer to the market this stunning three bedroomed extended semi-detached property situated within a highly sought after residential area. Located in a cul-de-sac position and close to local amenities and transport links the property has been well maintained throughout incorporating extended kitchen and utility room to the rear, modern shower room and an attached single garage.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and will reveal entrance hallway, lounge through dining room, dining kitchen, utility room and cloakroom/wc. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room. To the external of the property there are gardens to the front and rear with driveway leading to single garage.
To view this simply stunning property please call our York office on for your personal appointment.Hallway
Lovely entrance to the property incorporating tiled/carpeted flooring, radiator, coved ceiling with light point and staircase to the first floor.Lounge / Dining Room
26' into bay x 12' 1" max ( 7.92m into bay x 3.68m max )
uPVC bay window to front elevation, coved ceiling with light point, picture rail, feature gas fireplace with surround, carpeted flooring, wall light points, radiator, telephone point and uPVC double glazed windows and french doors to rear elevation.Kitchen
21' 6" x 7' 3" ( 6.55m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink unit, space for free standing cooker unit, integrated fridge and integrated freezer. Also comprises partly tiled walls, radiator, coved ceiling with spotlights, door to garage. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and sliding patio door to the rear garden.Utility Room
7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Fitted with base units incorporating one bowl sink unit and plumbing for washing machine. Also incorporates radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling light point and window and door to the rear elevation.Wc / Cloakroom
Two piece suite incorporating low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Also comprises tiled flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and partly tiled walls.Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, ballustrade, carpeted flooring, ceiling light point and loft access.Bedroom One
15' 1" into Bay x 11' 2" into robes ( 4.60m into Bay x 3.40m into robes )
Fitted with a built-in double and triple wardrobe with over head storage, ceiling light point, carpeted flooring and uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.Bedroom Two
11' 1" max x 10' 9" ( 3.38m max x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpeted flooring, TV point, ceiling light point, radiator and door to airing cupboard.Bedroom Three
7' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.93m )
Carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece shower room incorporating double shower unit, high flush wc and wash hand basin. Also comprises uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, partially tiled walls, coved ceiling with light point, vinyl flooring and heated towel rail.Gardens
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with an established tree, brick built perimeters, pathway to front entrance and driveway leading to single garage.
The rear of the property offers a well maintained lawned garden with perimeters of plants and shrubbery, paved patio area, fenced perimeters and an external light point.Garage
17' x 7' 4" ( 5.18m x 2.24m )
Doors to front elevation, ceiling light point and power points.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.