A mature four bedroom detached house standing on a good sized plot overlooking open land with the benefit of double glazing & gas to radiator heating. There is a front garden, a driveway to the side allowing a car standing area & leading to a double detached garage, considerable rear garden.Description
A mature four bedroom detached house standing on a good sized plot overlooking open land. The accommodation has the benefit of double glazing, gas fired radiator heating and accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, breakfast room, music room, landing, en-suite shower room and main bathroom. Outside
there is a front garden, a driveway to the side allowing a car standing area and leading to a double detached garage and considerable rear garden.Enter Via:
Double glazed door to:Entrance Porch:
Tiled flooring. Wooden door to:Entrance Hall:
Part glazed wooden door, two under stairs cupboards, carpet as fitted, radiator. Doors to bathroom, breakfast room and:Lounge:
15' 11" x 15' 8" ( 4.85m x 4.78m )
Double glazed walk-in bay window to front, feature brick open fire with quarry tiled hearth with display plinths to either side, carpet as fitted, radiator.Dining Room:
11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, radiator, carpet as fitted.Conservatory:
14' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.38m )
Of half brick and wooden construction with double glazed patio doors to garden, laminate floor, wall lights.Kitchen:
13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Fitted with wood fronted base and wall units with work surfaces over, single bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiling to splash back areas, Stoves electric cooker, Bonpani four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer, integrated fridge.Breakfast Room:
11' 9" x 11' 6" max ( 3.58m x 3.51m max )
Upvc door to side, double glazed window to side, tiled floor, radiator.Bathroom:
Fitted with a suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and w.C. There is part tiling to the walls, radiator and carpet as fitted.Music Room:
17' 8" x 8' 9" ( 5.38m x 2.67m )
Patio doors to garden, Upvc single door to rear, Upvc window to side, wall lights, radiator, carpet as fitted.First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, door to cloakroom and:Master Bedroom:
11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet as fitted, wall mounted bedside lights. Opening to:En-Suite:
Double glazed window to side and comprising shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin, w.C., bidet, part tiling, shaver point, two wall spot lights, ceiling light.Bedroom Two:
15' 8" incl wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 4.78m incl wardrobes x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpet as fitted.Bedroom Three:
15' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpet as fitted.Bedroom Four:
7' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.31m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side, telephone point, loft hatch.W.C.:
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Low level w.C. And wash hand basin. Ceramic tiling and extractor fan.Exterior:Front Garden:
Entered via a five bar gate and laid mainly to gravel providing off road parking for six/eight cars and leading to:Detached Garage:
Double detached garage with twin up and over doors, automatic light & power connected, single glazed window to rear, personal wooden single glazed door to rear garden.Rear Garden:
An established garden with mature trees and shrubs. There is an outside tap, security light, patio area enclosed by shrubs and hedgerow to side and with views over open countryside to the rear.Ref: Bod/aec/107072/5nrw
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.