Previously listed for rent on
13th Apr 2010
- 6 bedroom property
- Victorian semi detached house
- Located within a short walk to City Centre
- Garden, parking and CCTV
- Many original features
We are delighted to offer for rent this spacious semi detached Victorian house located on the prestigious 'Cathedral Road' and within a short walk of Cardiff City Centre, local cafe's and shops at Pontcanna and Howell's private school. Internal viewing is essential.
We are delighted to offer for rent this spacious semi detached Victorian house located on the prestigious 'Cathedral Road' and within a short walk of Cardiff City Centre, local cafe's and shops at Pontcanna and Howell's private school. Internally the property offers entrance hallway with original tiled floor and coved ceiling, three reception rooms, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom/w.C. And cellar, ideal for storage. At first floor level there are three double bedrooms Master having en-suite bathroom and with seperate dressing room. The three remaining bedrooms are at second floor level in addition to the family bathroom. The property also retains many original features, boasts its own front and rear gardens and secure off-road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.