Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Purchasing suspect PRC property

This property has had insulation all round the outside which sounds hollow and is about six inches in depth. It is an ex local authority house. I cannot seem to get much information from the seller or they just don't know. How can I find out if a PRC certificate has been issued and will this property be remortgageble?

Asked on Oct 14 2015, General in Abergavenny | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Abergavenny questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General