Skip to main content Skip to footer

Senior Citizens Bungalows?

I have just lost my husband and wish to come to live near my daughter and family who live in Llandod. Could I register for an Old Peoples Bungalow in the Llandod area?

Asked on Jul 5 2013, General in Abergele | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Abergele questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General