Skip to main content Skip to footer

Possible ex local authority house.

Could somebody please let me know if 2 Hertford Close EN4 is an ex council property? Thanks.

Asked on Jul 6 2013, General in Barnet | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • You need to speak to the vendor/estate agent directly.

    Answered on Jul 8 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Barnet questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General