Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council taxes on this bungalow?

Council taxes on 66 Buller Road?

Asked on Jan 17 2010, General in Basildon | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Council Tax Band (D) according to the official council tax banding site assuming the post code SS15 6BB is correct. See the link below and enter the post code.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 17 2010, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Basildon questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General