Skip to main content Skip to footer

Properties in Farleigh Hungerford.

Do you have problems with radon gas in this area?

Asked on Oct 21 2011, General in Bath | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I think you would need to get a survey done to be sure.

    Answered on Oct 24 2011, Report content
  • You can get a rough idea from the attached site. Landmark (& others) also sell property specific reports. If you're in a radon area your property if built since about 1980 should be designed not to trap the gas. Otherwise you can get "meters" and after they've been in place for about 3 months send them off for analysis to determine whether there is a problem at your property. If there is measures to deal with it should not be expensive. Radon can give you lung cancer so you're right to be concerned.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Nov 1 2011, Report content
  • No, I've been living in the area for a number of years, and I can confirm that the answer is no.

    Answered on Jun 15 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bath questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General