Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I buy shared ownership property on a market or have to register somewhere first ?

Asked on Apr 5 2011, General in Luton | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will generally need to be registered with a housing association or a HomeBuy agent but it really depends on who the owner of the property is.

    Answered on Apr 6 2011, Report content
  • Many estate agents will advertise property which is available through shared ownership. Check locally to find out whether any property is currently available. Alternatively check with you local housing authority as they often have a list of property available through shared ownership.

    Answered on Apr 7 2011, Report content
  • Yes people should be given the opportunity specially time like this to buy and rent, shared ownership property.

    Answered on Aug 15 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Luton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General