Skip to main content Skip to footer

Are these properties affected by flooding ?

Are these properties affected by flooding ?

Asked on Jan 19 2013, General in Bedlington | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • The answer depends on exactly where you are enquiring about - but you can visit the Environmental Agency website (link below) and search via their map. Easiest way is to ask the Estate Agent handling the property, who will have already have established the situation if it lies within a flood risk area. Hope this is of some help.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 22 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bedlington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General