Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can I use a property that I already rent out to gain a mortgage for another property?

Asked on Apr 28 2010, General in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Good Evening I can arrange for you to discuss this matter with a financial advisor for free. He will be able to provide you with some advise, and information on costs etc Contact me if you think this would be useful to you Andrew Jacques

    Answered on Nov 18 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General