Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have a 4 bedroom detached house with 2 acres of garden surrounded by green belt, what are the chances of being able to develop the site?

Half a mile from small development of town-houses and flats on 0.5 acre site.

Asked on Oct 16 2011, General in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Best thing to do is go to a local Town Planner and ask him to look at the site. He should be able to tell you if you have a case for re development of the site. Normally with regards to green belt this does not normally get permission. But the land your house is on at the moment might do.

    Answered on Oct 17 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest that you check with the Local Authority for the area. They will be able to provide you with all the information you require.

    Answered on Feb 1 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General