Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buy to let mortgages

I need the name of a good independent mortgage broker for advice on obtaining a buy to let mortgage

Asked on Jun 14 2011, General in Brigg | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you send me an email, I'll pass on the details of one

    Answered on Jun 14 2011, Report content
  • You have many choices. Most independednt agents.. go to DDM in Brigg or Paul Fox or Bells, spend half an hour with each of their mortgage arrangers and decide who you like. They access to all the same mortgages and will charge you nearly the same .. so go with the one you like .. keep it local!

    Answered on Jun 14 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Brigg questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General