Skip to main content Skip to footer

Are there any lenders who will accept a gifted deposit towards a deposit on a house?

We currently have a house but want to sell to buy a new build with the company I work for - I am entitled to staff discount which they are happy to give me as a gifted deposit as we are lacking on the deposit front. Is this possible and if so, which lenders are likely to accept.

Asked on Jun 16 2010, General in Bristol | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Many will, BUT you will need a 'deed of gift' letter and the deposit probably needs to be in hard cash rather than just a discount on paper. Talk to your company and a financial advisor

    Answered on Jun 24 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bristol questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General