Skip to main content Skip to footer

What council tax would I pay on IP326TA?

What council tax would I pay on IP326TA?

Asked on Mar 9 2013, General in Bury St. Edmunds | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi tld10662, To know what the specific amount of council tax you will pay on any property, you need to know what it was valued at in 1991, which is the way in which the government works out the different bands. Thankfully, there is a straightforward way to get this information, as the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) values all houses in England and Wales for this purpose, and you can search using your postcode and house number on its site. For the street specified (Blackthorn Walk), the VOA states that the tax band for each of the properties therein is B. To then find out what you will need to pay, you can visit the website of your local council. Ipswich Borough Council provide this information via the link below. As you will see from there, the cost of council tax in the street you enquired about will be £1251.53 per year. Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 12 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bury St. Edmunds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General