Skip to main content Skip to footer

Overseas buyer (British Citizen in HK).

I (British Citizen in HK) would like to buy a property for my daughter in the UK. May I sign the agreement and contract in HK, but not fly to the UK? How and where can I find the Solicitors with good connection between HK and the UK?

Asked on Sep 29 2010, General in Cardiff | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Cardiff questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General