Skip to main content Skip to footer

To buy a property abroad

What's the different ( Govrn Tax, Stamp duty or property insurance ) between a non-UK citizen and UK citizen to buy a property in UK ? Does the Govern provide any support to the 1st buyer in UK ?

Asked on Oct 5 2010, General in Cardiff | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Cardiff questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General