Skip to main content Skip to footer

The Old Farmhouse, Cargo, Carlisle, CA2 6JW

Where can I get details of property boundaries?

Asked on May 14 2011, General in Carlisle | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title plan showing all boundaries from your local Land Registry office. They cost £4

    Answered on May 16 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Carlisle questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General