Skip to main content Skip to footer

What council tax do I pay for 133 Sussex Drive, Chatham?

Asked on Oct 10 2013, General in Chatham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, For any queries in regards to council tax, we would advice that you speak to the local council for that area who will be able to provide you with details of what band the property is in and the costs for this. We would suggest when in contact with them that you state your full situation, such as if you are the sole occupant etc as in that instance you would be eligible for a 25% deduction. I've attached a few links which may be of help to you for the local council in your area. We hope this helps.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Oct 10 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Chatham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General