Skip to main content Skip to footer

NHBC Recommended insurance companies?

Sorry for not being clear, I have just bought a house that has had structure defects and I have certificates from the NHBC to say all works are complete and the works are to code. Do you know if the NHBC recommend any insurance companies that will give you insurance at the going rate, I'm finding it very hard to obtain insurance. Help please, thanks, Angie.

Asked on Apr 11 2013, General in Chelmsford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Chelmsford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General