Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax in the Painswick area?

What is the council tax for a 3 bedroom terraced house on the Painswick Road?

Asked on Nov 9 2012, General in Cheltenham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, For any queries in regards to council tax, we would suggest you contact the local council who will be able to advise on the band your property is situated in as well as the charges for this. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Cheltenham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General