Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do I go about buying my council house?

I was wondering how the right to buy scheme works, if mortgages differ in these types of purchase, how I get the house valued and if it is worth doing? Thank you. Lorraine

Asked on Jun 25 2011, General in Crewe | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1
  • I would speak to your local authority they are the best people to advise you on this and to tell you whether this is possible or not.

    Answered on Mar 20 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Crewe questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General