Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I go about finding someone to buy my house, but still be the long term tenant for the new owner?

My property is three bedrooms, living room, dining room, small kitchen, conservatory, large garden, large shed, garage

Asked on Jan 16 2012, General in Crewe | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 2

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • There are websites which can help you find these sorts of buyers. My advice would be to go to Facebook for example and search for BMV Investments and deals, you should find a couple of sites where you can ask the question and receive a suitable answer.

    Answered on Jan 17 2012, Report content
  • There are companies that buy property and will rent back to you. But, be very careful, they don't pay much and the rent will be high. Also I have read that some companies, when the rent comes up for renewal, will not renew and you have to find elsewhere to live. As above, do your research.

    Answered on Jan 17 2012, Report content
  • Rowsley Estates buy investment properties and manage them as part of a portfolio. If you are interested in a sale and leaseback then contact them direct

    Answered on Apr 30 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Crewe questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General