Skip to main content Skip to footer

My house is in band C, is this correct?

What is the correct council tax band for my property?

Asked on May 15 2012, General in Warrington | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Look at what other similar houses nearby are set at. If you are still concerned, speak to the Valuation Office or your local council. If still concerned, speak to a local surveyor.

    Answered on Jun 3 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Warrington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General