Skip to main content Skip to footer

House price in 1991 for council tax banding.

I need the price of our flat in 1991. The post code is GL7 5PN and the flat is Ermin Farm.

Asked on Sep 6 2013, General in Cirencester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, We would advise that you get in touch with your local council with this query as they should hold the records. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 9 2013, Report content
  • Hi z2_NzQyNDY2bWlj, I'm not sure if you are looking for this information in order to work out your own tax band, but this is something that can be done very easily by looking at the website of the Valuations Office Agency, which calculates tax bands for all the properties in England and Wales. A quick check for the area you specify shows that your flat would fall under council tax band B. I have attached the relevant page below so you can verify this for yourself and check all of the relevant information related to the tax price. Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Cirencester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General