Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Changing agents part way through contract period

Since my estate agent has not been giving a very good service, I wish to change agents. The agent forgot to sign the contract and my ex-wife and I have two unsigned copies. Can we change to another agent without incurring extra fees?

Asked on Sep 20 2016, General in Corby | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi Mike, I would presume so, as you have nothing in writing, you should freely move agents. Have they placed a 'For Sale' sign at your property?

    Answered on Sep 26 2016, Report content
  • Hey Mike, Sounds like you can but best inform them by email/letter first to get their confirmation.

    Answered on Oct 4 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Corby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General