Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I go about enquiring about vacant premises in Kegworth to use as a cake shop?

Asked on Apr 3 2011, General in Derby | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • You will need to speak to a planning officer at your local to find out whether the premises has A1 Business use. If not they should be able to provide you with an informal opinion as to whether change of use could be an option.

    Answered on Apr 4 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Derby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General