Skip to main content Skip to footer

Equity advice in my house

I want to know how I can get equity out of my house?

Asked on Nov 14 2013, General in Derby | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi You need to talk to a broker about this, have the property valued, and discuss your needs. We have a broker in house which can help with that.

    Answered on Nov 15 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Derby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General