Skip to main content Skip to footer

Who owns bungalow Thorpe-in-balne, DN6 0DY?

Asked on Jun 2 2011, General in Doncaster | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office. They cost £4

    Answered on Jun 2 2011, Report content
  • You could knock on the door as well :)

    Answered on Jun 3 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Doncaster questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General