Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax payment per month?

Asked on Mar 14 2012, General in Dumbarton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You need to speak to your local authority who can advise the band and price of the property. Remember if you are single and living alone you can apply for 25% discount!

    Answered on Mar 20 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Dumbarton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General