Skip to main content Skip to footer

Delapidated Property

I am interested in a property at 108 Coupar Angus Road which has been empty for several years now. Can you help with this one please?

Asked on Jun 6 2013, General in Dundee | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Ask someone that deals with property, for example Savills. They can advise you on what to do with the property and how to claim it. :)

    Answered on Jun 9 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Dundee questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General