Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buying/renting in County Durham

How would I go about buying/renting number 2 Riverview DH7 8HN?

Asked on Sep 28 2009, General in Durham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Why don't you search the Land Registry website for the owner's name? Then send a polite letter to him/her asking this question. Good Luck.

    Answered on Oct 15 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Durham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General