Skip to main content Skip to footer

Is there a way to value property other than estate agent?

Asked on Jun 15 2012, General in Durham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Click on Sold prices at the top of the Zoopla page to see what properties in your street have sold for ... however, whats the issue with estate agents .. its all free

    Answered on Jun 16 2012, Report content
  • You can get a surveyor, Paul Mcksimmings at Edward Watson associates valued my house, if you need a number

    Answered on Jul 11 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Durham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General