Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Buying a development off a bank after the developer has gone bust.

This is probably a very specialist subject. I have had experience in building a couple of large houses, before and also modernisation projects. There is a development of 3 houses and 6 flats that is in my area, close to completion the developer has gone bust. The limited company has a large bank loan which seems to be the cost of the entire project. The developer is very very strange and I think it would be hard to get any information or do any viable deal with him. Does anyone have any hints as to how I can try and acquire this? All I know is the architects email address I will try and contact him if you don’t have any good ideas, any ideas about finding which bank holds the loan.

Asked on Oct 3 2012, General in Egham | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Egham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General